Blog Commenting Rules
The blog is designed to give a Biblical response to current issues. It presents a Biblically based view of the world and is true to the Word of God.
Scripture is the basis for all comments:
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
It will provide regular commentary on topics that relate to specific Bible verses but also general topics. Topics will relate to spiritual growth, moral issues, Bible events and people and Christian ethics, but will not be confined to these areas.
Readers are welcome to post comments on the material posted here, but some simple rules apply:
- No trolls allowed
- We reserve the right to edit or refuse comments.
- Comments should be brief (preferably under 100 words), polite, constructive and informed.
- Comments that are simply attacks on us, or are done in bad taste, or use rude language, or are possibly defamatory will not be posted.
- You must state your full name to have your comments posted.
- We may reply to some of your comments but will not be able to respond to all.